About Me

My photo
Welcome to my mad little world, full of colour and beautiful people

Archive

Saturday 1 December 2012

Maternity Shoot

This is a shoot I did for a young gorgeous couple, they said I could do what ever I wanted but they would like something a bit different.

I had such a lovely time taking their pictures I did quite forget I was on a job! Jemma and Simon were brilliant, and I wish them every happiness in January with their little bonnie boy!



 
I love this shot, I like how simple it is, the twinkling lights in the background and the look on Simons face, also the scan is adorable.
 
It's a BOY! 

 

Since my first maternity shoot I have always done silouhettes, I think they are classy, sensual and fresh, they allways work beautifully and show off how big your tummy really is. 



I have done a similar shot to this before, but I think it looks really different with the lights and the warm skin tones, I have all ways asked mummy's to be to wear jeans, I just love the skin against the denim, and having the buttons undone.


 Once again, Thank you to Jemma and Simon for being so much fun, I can't wait to take some of your baby boy x


No comments:

Post a Comment