About Me

My photo
Welcome to my mad little world, full of colour and beautiful people

Archive

Monday 12 November 2012

a COCO CHANEL advert I love

Found this today, and I love it! 

This is a campaign for CHANEL 

*CHANEL launches COCO, the first women’s fragrance created by Jacques Polge. Inspired by Venetian history and Baroque style, this oriental floral scent expresses a provocative vision of old-world opulence 1984


 

 I think this is so beautiful, I love how frantic it is!

I would quite like to get into a bit of film making, a moving image can be just that, 'moving'. Stills are wonderful because it is a point in time captured, but being able to show movement and light dancing is transcending. I might Film one of my shoots and see what sort of things I like.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment