About Me

My photo
Welcome to my mad little world, full of colour and beautiful people

Archive

Tuesday 15 May 2012

10 minutes

Inka 

Popsy brought home some inks today, she had come over to do school work as our house is very very relaxing, we were in the car driving home and I wanted to take a few pictures of her in the garden, it was really cold outside so she said be quick, it took under 10 minutes and I have to say that I really like these of her, this is my 'Popsy' through and through, full of colour, sass, and originality. x


These first two were shot with my 50m 1.4 and I used my flash gun, which for me is strange as I usually hate it, but this effect I like. (these top two are my favourites, I love her eyes in these - little tiger)



again shot with my 50m 1.4 no flash gun and actually taken at f1.4 I wanted something softer because she pulled her puddin face on me and I got all melty, so I stopped down and let her head disappear into the pink chip door



No comments:

Post a Comment