About Me

My photo
Welcome to my mad little world, full of colour and beautiful people

Archive

Thursday 12 April 2012

L'Oreal colour Trophy

I have a somewhat wonderful relationship with an extremely talented lady, she is the owner of Pearson and Clark in Frinton on sea, Essex. I first met Natasha in 2010 when I was designing clothes with a good friend of mine, we were asked to design and make some outfits for the Wella Hair show, at Wella in London. We have spent so many hours thinking up crazy and wonderful ideas- the nude dress I made for the L'Oreal trophy, a pink crushed silk corset was for the Young Colour Artist. I always go to these events with her and photograph the walks and help with styling and make-up.
A few weeks ago I was in the car with colin driving through town and I spotted a dress in a charity shop, I say spotted, I had a glimpse and rang natasha to go and grab this 1940's peice, this is what we used for her last walk and came 5th in the region, only a couple under Toni and Guy (and some other big companies)

These are the outfits we first designed for Natasha



Nude dress for L'Oreal Trophy


                    Both Photographed by Me                               Hair by Natasha Pearson



Sarah Davidson For the last L'Oreal catwalk we did in Cambridge
Styling by Both Natasha and I. 
Hair by Natasha and Make-up by Me 
photographs taken by me

We have a new shoot planned for the last Sunday of April, I am so so excited, it is going to be really different! its so easy coming up with ideas when you have someone to bounce off =]
                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment