About Me

My photo
Welcome to my mad little world, full of colour and beautiful people

Archive

Monday 6 February 2012

Well christmas has been and gone, and this janurary has been pretty amazing...
If you know me well enough you will know why the 20th of janurary changed my life. I am one of the really really lucky ones who has already met the person they will be with for the rest of their lives, mine asked me to marry him and I of course burst into tears of happiness and repeated 'YES' about 100 times... He then gave me an incredibly sparkly big ring which I have not stopped looking at! So as you can imagine, we have had a pretty special couple of weeks, due to seeing all my friends and family since the proposal i have hardly done any work so have little to show you all! X


No comments:

Post a Comment