About Me

My photo
Welcome to my mad little world, full of colour and beautiful people

Archive

Monday 5 December 2011

Create.

5.12.11

Today, I watched Lady GaGa's Marry the night Video, full length, you dont quite realise how many messages are in one clip until you watch it again, some clever stuff. 


A screen shot from marry the night. Loving the heels



Gaga partnered with Virgin Mobile on her Monster Ball national tour offering premium VIP tickets to fans who volunteer their time to homeless youth organizations, which raised more than $80,000 in proceeds to support homeless youth, and generated 30,000 hours of community service for hundreds of charities across the country. Pretty cool Girl  :)



was trying to research what shoe Lady GaGa is wearing in the bath tub, thought they may be Alexander McQueen, but stumbled across these bad boys. scrumptious



When 'Bad Romance' first came out, I got very excited about 
McQueens new shoes and made my own pair,


How to make these shoes- I went and bought a pair of small platform heels, cut up a block of wood about 4in tall by 1 1/2 wide, you then nail through the shoe through to the wood on the other side, strip back the heel and hammer a length of copper pipe till it is wedged, sand the block to match the angle of the pipe so the shoe sits flat, then get your clay out and go mad! Wait to dry then paint and add sparkly bits. Easy peasy
word of advice, don't try wearing your newbies out, I repeat do not walk out in your shoes made of wood, metal, clay.....and sparkly bits..   ;)


Im quite liking the bath theme atm, love this new campaign


Sitting at home watching Anastasia with little louise,
Its my favourite childrens movie of all time, its so good.
Disney Missed a Trick.





Have a really nice idea for a shoot, I need a bucket of stones, some gold makeup and a special knecklace, the necklace was given to me last month, it was my great aunts, she was called dorothy mead, she was a student of David Bomberg Between 1956 and 1960, at the Slade, she became the torch bearer of Bomberg's teaching and inspired many young artists - Dubsky, Procktor were among them.
The knecklace is beautiful, apparently she bought it from portabello market in the 60's/ early 70's, you shall all see it soon!

Dorothy mead-



My favourite picture I have taken at a wedding is neither of the bride or groom,
 this was so sweet, the kind of thing I love doing.


I'm gonna marry the night
I Wont give up on my life
I'm a warrior queen
Live passionately
Tonight.

For those of you who want fame, work your bum off, for those of you who want money, make sure you can do something better than anyone else can.

When you want something that much you become it, but always let people help you, that way when you get it, your not having a party on your own ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment